• Weed control

    Based on an actual survey, I spend about 6.3 % of my garden time planting and encouraging the plants I want, and the remaining 93.7 % discouraging the plants I do not want (weeds and invasives). I don’t want to…

  • Compacted clay soil

    I have mostly clay soil in my front and back gardens and despite amending it for the last couple of years and adding mulch in the spring and fall I still find after our long winters the soil hardens and…

Page 6 of 6123456