On Sunday September 22nd, from 9am to 5pm, the Toronto Master Gardeners will host a Gardening Advice Clinic at the Toronto Garlic Festival at the Evergreen Brickworks, 550 Bayview Avenue. The clinic is free with admission to the Garlic Festival itself.
While you are there, you can:
- Get answers to your gardening questions of all kinds, not just those on the delicious “stinking rose”.
- Talk with specialty farmers from across the province offering dozens of types of Ontario-grown garlic including rare and heirloom varieties for sale.
- Taste mouth-watering garlic specialties prepared by chefs, local cooks and acclaimed street vendors.
- Indulge your sweet tooth with creations from local chocolatiers and pastry chefs.
- Treat yourself to garlic jellies and jams, relish and dips, and dozens of Ontario-made condiments.
$5 Admission includes free access to all activities and events. Chef’s dishes, fresh garlic and vendor products are for sale.
For more information or to purchase tickets, please visit www.torontogarlicfestival.ca