Bring some spring indoors with easy-to-grow paperwhite narcissus. Simply put a layer of stones or beach glass in a container and top with the bulbs. Place more stones or glass around and between the bulbs, leaving the tops exposed. Add water, maintaining a level just at the base of bulbs, and in 4-6 weeks you will have beautiful, fragrant blossoms.
Find it Here
- Disease Alert: Impatiens Downy Mildew
- Pest Alert: Japanese Beetles
- Late March: Don`t Work the Soil Yet
- Want to Be a Master Gardener? Free Information Night Monday June 17th!
- Test Your Soil Before Starting an Edible Landscape
- Toronto Master Gardeners Free Advice Clinic Every Thursday at TBG Organic Farmers’ Market
annuals bulbs cedar cedars compost containers cultivation diseases edibles evergreens Fruit trees fungus groundcovers growing requirements herbs houseplants hydrangea Hydrangeas insects Japanese maple lawn lilac mulch overwintering perennial Perennials pests plant id plant identification propagation pruning roses seeds shade shrubs soil Tomatoes transplanting trees vegetable garden vines watering weeds winter wisteria