Invasives Spotlight: Jumping Worms and Spotted Lanternfly
Gardening season in Toronto is fast approaching! Now's a great time to learn about two new threats to our gardens and local ecosystems. The Invasive Species Centre provides comprehensive information about invasive species identification, impacts and management.
Check out our YouTube Content
Toronto Master Gardeners Dorothy and Patrick Smyth show us how to identify and deal with Aster Yellows and Coneflower Rosette Mites on coneflower plants.
Gardening Guides - Newly Updated
Our useful Gardening Guides provide introductory information for the home gardener about a broad range of horticultural topics.
Throughout the year, Toronto Master Gardeners post brief gardening tips on this site to help you with your seasonal gardening tasks.
Latest News and Tips
- March: Apply Dormant Oil March 18, 2023
- March: Late Winter/Early Spring Pruning March 18, 2023
- March: Starting Seeds Indoors March 18, 2023
- March: Tuberous Begonias March 18, 2023
- March: Prune Shrubs and Vines March 18, 2023
- March: Feeding Houseplants March 18, 2023
- Late March: Don`t Work the Soil Yet March 18, 2023
- March: Winter Wounds on Young Trees March 18, 2023
Free Garden Chats are Back!!!
Choosing a Tree for your Garden
Wednesday March 22