Toronto Master Gardeners awarded Invasive Species Centre Microgrant
Toronto Master Gardeners are 1 of 24 recipients awarded a microgrant from the Invasive Species Centre.
The microgrant is an award for a one-time, small size education and/or community action project that focuses on prevention and/or management of invasive species.
Check out our new fact sheets listed under Invasive Species Initiative at the top of this page.
Watch one of our informative YouTube videos
To view our complete video library, please visit our YouTube channel.
HOW WE'RE HELPING GARDENERS DURING COVID-19:
While we can't meet you in person until the health crisis ends, our volunteers are still active and available to assist you online.
We are currently offering virtual advice clinics, presentations and workshops via Zoom. Here are just a few of the many presentations we offer:
Spring Awakenings | Growing from Seed | Houseplants: Our Constant Garden | Landscaping with Trees and Large Shrubs
Throughout the year, Toronto Master Gardeners post brief gardening tips on this site to help you with your seasonal gardening tasks.
LATEST NEWS AND TIPS
- August: Watering Your Container Gardens August 1, 2021
- August: Cucumbers and Zucchini August 1, 2021
- August: Garlic August 1, 2021
- August: Harvest New Potatoes August 1, 2021
- August: Container Gardens and Extreme Heat August 1, 2021
- August: Revitalize Perennials August 1, 2021
- August: Dividing Your Irises August 1, 2021
- August: Plant Kale for Fall Harvest August 1, 2021
Register for our FREE Garden Chat!
Wed Aug 18, 12:00-12:30pm