2022 Pawpaw Parade - In Partnership with Carolinian Canada
Let’s make October Pawpaw month – in the spirit and practice of reconciliation, we are inviting both Indigenous and non-Indigenous people to help bring the pawpaw back to southern Ontario.
This year is bigger than ever!
Toronto Master Gardeners has been invited to be a host for this year’s Pawpaw Parade! If you would like to apply to adopt pawpaws or a Native Plant Garden Kit from us, apply below and pick Toronto Master Gardeners as your pickup location (actual pickup location will be at Toronto Botanical Garden). Submit your story, and you may be selected to receive either trees or a kit!
The 2022 Pawpaw Parade will: give away 100 pawpaw trees in pairs and singles (for lonely pawpaws!) and 50 Healing Gardens Native Plant Garden Kits.
Apply to Adopt Pawpaws Today: https://caroliniancanada.ca/pawpaw
Check out our Latest YouTube Video
Toronto Master Gardeners Dorothy and Patrick Smyth show us how to identify and deal with Aster Yellows and Coneflower Rosette Mites on coneflower plants.
Latest News and Tips
- September: Lessons Learned: Beans September 1, 2022
- September: Get Soil Tested September 1, 2022
- September: Leave the Flare of the Tree Exposed September 1, 2022
- September: Plant Bulbs for Early Spring Colour September 1, 2022
- September: Clean Up Your Garden Thoroughly From Now Til the Snow Flies September 1, 2022
- September: Sow the Last Salad Crops September 1, 2022
- September: Buying Bulbs September 1, 2022
- September: First Frost Date September 1, 2022
Register for our upcoming FREE Garden Chats!!
What to Plant in the Fall, Including Bulbs for Spring Flowers
Thursday September 29, 2022 @ 12:00-12:30pm