The Invasive Species Centre is hosting its virtual Invasive Species Forum from February 7 to 9. This annual event brings attention to invasive species issues, research, and advances in prevention and management occurring across Canada and the US.
CLICK HERE for more information about the event and details on how to register.
We've Got A New Look!
Our appearance has changed. To read the full news release about Toronto Master Gardeners' re-branding, click here.
Check out our YouTube Content
Toronto Master Gardeners Dorothy and Patrick Smyth show us how to identify and deal with Aster Yellows and Coneflower Rosette Mites on coneflower plants.
Latest News and Tips
- January: Grow Paperwhite Narcissus January 1, 2023
- January: When the Amaryllis Bloom Is Finished January 1, 2023
- January: Call an Arborist January 1, 2023
- January: Crop Rotation January 1, 2023
- January: Composting in the Winter January 1, 2023
- January: Adding Humidity January 1, 2023
- January: Check On Stored Bulbs, Rhizomes and Tubers January 1, 2023
- January: Make a Seed Starting Calendar January 1, 2023