Want to Become a Toronto Master Gardener?
Interested in finding out how to become a Master Gardener? We're holding two virtual information sessions this month:
Wednesday, September 13, 2023 – 7 pm
For full details, check out our Become a Master Gardener page.
We're also happy to announce that, starting in 2024, Toronto Master Gardeners will offer a bursary to support one Master Gardener-in-Training each year.
Grow Me Instead
Did you know that some plants sold at garden centres are considered invasive and can cause ecological harm? Grow Me Instead is an essential guide to inform and educate home gardeners about invasive plants and offer suitable non-invasive alternatives.
Check out our Latest YouTube Content
Throughout the year, Toronto Master Gardeners post brief gardening tips on this site to help you with your seasonal gardening tasks.
Latest News and Tips
- September: Lessons Learned: Beans September 1, 2023
- September: Get Soil Tested September 1, 2023
- September: Leave the Flare of the Tree Exposed September 1, 2023
- September: Plant Bulbs for Early Spring Colour September 1, 2023
- September: Clean Up Your Garden Thoroughly From Now Til the Snow Flies September 1, 2023
- September: Sow the Last Salad Crops September 1, 2023
- September: Buying Bulbs September 1, 2023
- September: First Frost Date September 1, 2023